You can complete your purchase by selecting one of the following payment methods:
- – Cash : Pay your order in cash to the employee of ACS when it’s delivered at your place. This specific service only applies to internal orders and Cyprus and is free.
- – By credit, debit card or predaid: Our eshop collaborates with Piraeus Bank for the card payment service. You can use your card, credit, debit or prepaid. VISA MasterCard, Maestro.
Payment by credit card is carried out in a totally secure and controlled environment by the bank itself to ensure the confidentiality of the data of the transaction.
*See more in the section ‘Transactions Security’.
Payment by installments
If you pay your order by credit card then you have the ability to pay in 3 or 6 installments. For orders of 90 € -200 € you can pay in 3 installments, and for over 200€ in 6 installments.
- – By paypal: Payment by PayPal is a completely secure payment method for you. For the payment of your order, you will be redirected to PayPal’s website, without this (Paypal) coming into contact in any way with your data and account information. You can use your existing PayPal account for your order or create a new account in case you don’t have one.
*See more in the section ‘Transactions Security’
- – Klarna : Klarna is the smooothest & safest way to get what you want today, and pay over time
- – Via bank deposit: You can deposit the amount of money of your order, at the following bank account:
Beneficiary: SHOWROOM 76 IKE
ΙΒΑΝ: GR78 0171 7430 0067 4313 7922 511
Account Number: 6743-137922-511While you are depositing the amount, make sure to mention your name, which should be the same as the name you entered in the online order form. Please following the deposit of the amount in the bank or via e-banking, send us an email to email@example.com, with the receipt included, in order to confirm your deposit.
Right after the confirmation, the products will be shipped.CAUTION: You should be informed that by selecting the deposit by bank account, it takes up to 3 days (depending on the bank chosen to make the deposit) in order for our system to be updated for this transaction.